Sunday 21 November 2010

TESOL-Italy: Language in motion, teaching with the flow


I have just had an amazing time in Rome at TESOL Italy's 35th National Convention. The theme was "Language Flows".

I would like to say a huge thank you to TESOL Italy organisers for putting on a fabulous action-packed 2 days of exciting talks and presentations. I will do a feedback summary of the talks I attended as soon as I can. I learned soooo much, and met so many people from Italy and abroad. I want to write my incredible experience down, so that I can share all the excitement and "buzz" with my readers.

As promised, below is my presentation from TESOL Italy's 35th National Convention. You can see it in full screen if you press the icon on the slideshow. Thank you to all the teachers who came to my talk. It was lovely to see you in Sala Antioca on Friday at 2.15pm.

No comments: