Thursday 24 June 2010

Lake School of English in Oxford:YouTube Video

A fabulous YouTube video of the Lake School of English, Oxford has just been published on the Internet. I feel very proud to show you the video below. I have taught some of the students featured in the video and it is lovely to see some of my colleagues as well. In my personal opinion, I would like to say that the Lake School is the BEST school in the UK for learning English! I actually taught there for well over 20 years, hence most of my teaching career, before moving to Abruzzo. Leaving the nest was hard, but I am extremely lucky to have the opportunity to continue enriching my teaching experience by occasional guest teaching slots at the Lake School during the year. I can't wait to see everyone again next week. I will be teaching on the very popular Teachers' Refresher courses. Enjoy the video below and then think about coming to the school to improve your English and have lots of fun at the same time. I can certainly promise you that!

No comments: