Thursday 13 May 2010

LexioPhiles:Vote for the Top 100 Language Teaching Blogs 2010

To my great surprise and excitement, Janet's Abruzzo Edublog has been nominated in the Lexiophiles Top 100 Language Teaching Blogs 2010. Voting started yesterday and finishes on May 24th. The other three categories in the nominations are Language Learning, Language Technology and Language Professionals. There are so many fabulous blogs that it will be difficult to choose the winners! You can only vote once in each category.

Please use the tab below to cast your vote in the Language Teaching category.

Vote the Top 100 Language Teaching Blogs 2010

Thank you very much for my nomination!

Eyecatching Nominations
A few new blogs (for me), which have caught my eye in the Language Teaching category nominations are the following:

E-Learning Goddess: focuses on Ubiquitous Learning and Mobile Learning in Italian - perfect topics for me to brush up my Italian in a subject I love!

Russian Word of the Day Blog: I love the cartoons and I was happy I could still read the Russian script. If I have time, I'd like to brush up my very rusty Russian by popping into this lovely blog more often.

The FCE Blog: a delightful blog to bookmark and show to any future FCE students.

It's up to you now to go to the LexioPhiles site and enjoy browsing through all the blogs and then cast your vote. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Janet,

It enjoyed reading about some of the highlights of your career in: "2009:The Year of Living Technologically" even though there wasn't much about technology in it.

My name is Emily, the editor at My Dog Ate My Blog. We have been blogging about social issues, education, and technology for a few months now and we think it is about time to start reaching out to other passionate people.

I would love to have our politics blogger write a guest post for Janet's Abruzzo Edublog. If you have any topic or style guidelines for guest posts, send them my way.

I am looking forward to talking with you more.

Emily Goll
Editor - My Dog Ate My Blog
emily@sreducationgroup.org

Janet Bianchini said...

Dear Emily

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Nice to meet you here.

I have had a look through your blog and it looks really cool. I love the name, by the way.

Thank you very much for offering to write a guest post. Perhaps I may do a series of guest posts in the future and I will bear your offer in mind. In the meantime, I wish your blog every success.

I have just tweeted a link to your blog.

Best of luck

Janet