Sunday 25 April 2010

It's Worth Taking a Look at this Blog

I am delighted to have received this award, which is part of an initiative called "Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog", which means "It's worth keeping an eye on this blog". The chosen blog has to copy the picture above, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which you think are well worth a visit. They in turn if they would like to, of course, copy the image above and link to 10 blogs, which shouldn't be the ones I have chosen below. I was linked into this project by Chiew from A Clil to Climb blog. I would like to thank Chiew for considering Janet's Abruzzo Edublog in this lovely initiative. This is Chiew's list of 10 blogs here.

Here is my list of 10 blogs which I think are definitely worth having a look at:

Natasa's Blog
Mike Harrison's Blog
Sean Banville's Blog
Zarco English- Tool of the day (AlexgFrancisco)
Life Feast Blog (Ana Maria Menezes)
Traveloteacher (Arjana Blazic)
A Journey in TEFL (Eva Simkesyan)
Bits'n'Bobs Show and Tell Blog (Chris Adams)
The Island Weekly (Anne Hodgson)
Teaching Village Blog (Barbara Sakamoto)

17 comments:

Chiew said...

Thanks, Jan, for keeping it going!

Chiew

Barbara Sakamoto said...

Thank you, Janet, for considering Teaching Village a blog worth looking at :-)

What a great idea!

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Chiew

My pleasure entirely! I have looked at the blogs you featured and they are great. Thank you for highlighting mine :)

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Barbara

It is a great idea, I agree. Your blog is one I learn a lot from :)

popps said...

eeeks, thankyou Janet, i'm honoured, would like to thank my mum and dad who conceived the whole thing etc etc
BUT, do i know ten blogs - especially when you have listed two that i would have used!

Chiew said...

Popps,

Now you have a reason to put your reading glasses on and check out Bloggerland!
Chiew

Eva Büyüksimkesyan said...

Hi Janet,

I'm so much honoured that you think my blog is worth a visit:) Thank you for your endless support. I'll try to do my own 10 blog list as soon as poosible.
Cheers,
Eva

Martin Sketchley said...

Janet thank you for sharing the blogs that you follow. I have found some blogs that are really useful.

Mike Harrison said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks so much for including me on this list - I very humbled and honoured to feature alongside some bloggers I really respect as well as a couple of new ones (for me - I'll have to check them out soon!)

Must get my thinking cap on and post my 10 =)

All the best,

Mike

Natasa said...

Janet, thank you for including my blog on this list. It is a great list and I am really honoured to be a part of it. Thank you for the challenge, too. As you say, I'll put my reading glasses on and venture into the Bloggerland.
The hard part will be choosing just ten blogs...

Anne Hodgson said...

Wow, Janet, thank you for including me! * grinning ear to ear * I second all of the other ones, that's for sure, and will name ten more worth looking at. :-)

Alex Francisco said...

Hi Janet,

Thank you for naming my Blog. You have made day! :) I'm off now to continue the chain, you can check my nominations later on.

This is a wonderful idea! :D

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi all

I'm really glad you are game for this challenge! I'm really looking forward to reading your entries.

Arjana said...

Hi Janet,
I'm so flattered to be on your list and it's my pleasure to tell you that the chain is becoming truly global. It feels great to be connected....
Thanks for including me:-)
Arjana

Chiew said...

I'm glad to see the bloggers of your recommendations accepting the idea with such enthusiasm. I must admit that a lot of them would have appeared on my list, too, but it's always difficult to narrow the selection, isn't it? I generally tried to avoid choosing those which already have a great following, though I didn't have solid figures to back my judgement, of course. ;-P
Chiew

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Chiew

Yes, I agree that this initiative is gaining a lot of popularity and I owe a lot to your original kind link to my blog.

I have come across some great new blogs from looking at the other links from the people on my list and this is very exciting.

Breaking News English said...

Thank you Janet for including me on your list. It's an honor for me :-)

Best wishes,

Sean